‘Smokey Manaloto’ IM-ed me earlier ad told me he tried the IQ test quiz in the previous post.
Apparently he scored a 126. He was upset and said he wanted to reason out that he was sleepy and tired…
Google said that IQ scores mean the ff:
- 115-124 – Above average (e.g., university students)
- 125-134 – Gifted (e.g., post-graduate students)
- 135-144 – Highly gifted (e.g., intellectuals)
- 145-154 – Genius (e.g., professors)
- 155-164 – Genius (e.g., Nobel Prize winners)
- 165-179 – High genius
- 180-200 – Highest genius
- >200 – “Unmeasurable genius”
…although above data seemed to have been done in 1916….
Still, smokey was classified as ‘gifted’. Categorized with those who finished masters. Not bad for someone who sports a girl’s haircut and loves his sneakers to death…